Steve Lowisz is the go-to expert on talent acquisition, talent assessment, personal development, diversity & inclusion and business performance through team development for startup, equity backed, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. He has more than two decades of research and practical business experience allowing him to serve hundreds of organizations and thousands of individuals. With deep expertise, an engaging stage presence, and high-touch focus, Steve will deliver extraordinary value at your next corporate or organizational event.
As CEO of the Qualigence Group of Companies that he founded in 1999, Steve regularly contributes to Industry events and publications and has been featured in Fortune Magazine, CNN Money, The Detroit Free Press and on Bloomberg Radio.
Hard-Hitting Speaker Steve Lowisz
Steve’s Community Involvement Includes:
- The Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan
- Feed the Need
- Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Autism Alliance
- Qualigence Cares Foundation
Steve’s Accolades Include:
- Michigan Small Business Person of the Year
- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch
- E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in the Nation