Steve Lowisz isn't your average speaker, educator, search professional and people developer. An architect by trade, Steve immersed himself in the people attraction business more than 20 years ago.
He quickly realized that the industry’s most important players were grossly neglected: the people. So, Steve set out to change the game.
He now owns and operates multiple businesses within the staffing, recruitment, and training sectors, and credits this success to his approach to people development.
Training & Speaking Topics
• The Power 5 of Self-Actualization
• Candidate DNA and the Core 4 (dimension of necessary attributes)
• Leadership and performance mastery
• People master
• Communicating for results
• Recruiting, developing, and retaining talent
• Leading Millennials
• Diversity & Inclusion: Why We Get It Wrong
About Steve Lowisz
Lowisz founded Qualigence International, the largest recruitment research firm in the U.S., in 1999. Due to the firm’s explosive growth, Qualigence was named a Top 50 Company to watch and is now part of the Qualigence Group of Companies.